The role will be based in Hong Kong and directly report to Office
Manager. You will responsible for full spectrum of accounting and office administrative functions, as well as partial HR duties. The
- Close work with UK finance team for expense requisition and reimbursements; handle daily operation in account payable and reconciliation
including all supplier & vendor payments; administrate daily book keeping, prepare periodic reports, etc.
- Assist in preparing and monitoring management accounting and financial reporting in complying with annual budget plan, tracking
spend and reporting on variances.
- Responsible for full spectrum of office administrative functions, including travel & accommodations arrangement, IT system / office
equipment coordination, filing system maintenance, work/ travel visa application
- Partially support in HR functions, including recruitment, orientation, staff’s records filing and maintenance, company’s activities
and events, etc.
- Responsible for insurance arrangements and coordination
- Provide support for ad-hoc projects assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications is a MUST
- Fast and independent with a high level of accuracy
- 5+ year solid experience in both accounting and office administration
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Outgoing and positive personality, good inter-personal skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Receptiveness to all new ideas and technologies for company’s business plans and expansion
- Competitive salary (13 month’s pay) plus discretionary performance bonus
- 15 days annual leaves plus birthday leave
- Group medical & dental scheme
Sound like the perfect job for you? Let's talk! Drop your resume with current and expected salaries to us.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment