- Provide investor relations, financial public relations and public relations advice and support to existing clients based in the Greater China region
- Initiate thought leadership and research financial and capital market issues pertinent to clients/prospects
- Prepare – draft, translate and edit corporate / investor collateral including results announcement materials, corporate presentations, factsheets and press releases
- Assist clients with the development of equity stories and the dissemination to capital markets; advise on the positioning and interaction with investors
- Pitch the client’s investment thesis and corporate development story to investors and media
- On-going client relationship management
- Bachelor degree holder or above, preferably in finance, accounting, economics, communications, business administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of research, investment management, financial communications, public relations and/or marketing experience
- Strong business sense, genuine interest in and knowledge of the
capital markets; analytical skills, financial knowledge and solid experience of managing and developing relationships with the media
- Confident self-starter with proven leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal and client relationship management skills, team-player
- Fluent in English and Chinese, Mandarin is essential
Suitable candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of “Assistant Vice President”.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to:
The HR Manager, 16/F, Methodist House, 36 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, HONG KONG or click the "Apply Now" button.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.