- Plan, coordinate, execute on various marketing campaigns & Ecommerce project, including events, social media, public relation, executive effective content marketing strategies & e-commerce daily operation.
- To develop and implement marketing activities & prepare presentation materials
- Write, edit and proof-read all copy for marketing communication material & Social media & other ad-hoc projects assigned
- Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and provide regular report
- Explore, research and create shareable content in different formats e.g. articles, graphics, videos...etc in social media platforms and e-commerce platform
- To develop and implement growth opportunity in existing and new clients, strong customer development and negotiation skills
- Sports Lovers, self-motivated, proactive and hands-on approach
- Degree holder or above, proficiency in sports knowledge
- 2 years exp in in PR agency / event / account service experience. More experience will be considered as Senior Account Executive ( Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply )
- Creative mindset and familiar with social media and experience in research / media / digital agency is an advantage
- Attentive to details and able to prioritize multiple assignments ; Able to work under pressure & towards deadline
- A Team Player with verbal and written communications skills, work within a team and be able to communicate with staff at all levels
- Proficiency in computer skills such as PowerPoint, Excel, Chinese Word Processing, Photoshop and AI. Photo and Video editing skill is a plus.
- Irregular shift will be required.
505 United Limited was established by a team of passionate media players and sports maniac in May 2005. We are an agency that specializes in Social Media, Event Management, PR & Video Production with a strong background in Sports Marketing.