Our client is design agency specializing in retail 3D design. We manage the whole process including design, production and implementation of retail furniture, exhibitions, product merchandise, events and interiors. We bridge the gap between a traditional design agency, a technology company and a production house.
The chosen candidate will work alongside our Account Managers team and will be responsible for the planning and day to day management of international projects for our clients. The role is client facing and encompasses all aspects of managing projects. It requires a confident, self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail and flexibility.
- Assisting Senior Account Manager / Project manager to follow the project and company account servicing.
- Briefing and management of designers.
- Preparation of Paper work as permit application & shipping documents (if no experience can learn)
- Overseeing the production and progress of prototypes or bespoke material, quality control in factories in China may be required.
- Development of international installation schedules.
- High Diploma, Degree or equivalent education.
- 2 years minimum of relevant work experience (account servicing, exbhitbition / event management) and some understanding of the marketing communications industry.
- Excellent English communication skills (Report to foreigner director and global clients)
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to manage several projects at once.
- An interest and appreciation of good design.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
5 days work at Wan Chai, 10am - 7pm, double pay, medical, 20 days Annual leave
If Interested, please send your updated resume with expected salary to our company recruiting email or click apply now