'Hungry to make a difference? Then foodpanda may be the place for you!'
At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine customers’ food and shopping experience as a multifaceted online platform across the 14 countries we operate in. We’re all about bringing on the smartest and brightest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment, and hiring those who can thrive in an energetic and hardworking start-up culture. We strive to become everybody’s most loved delivery platform, however, this won't happen without some really awesome people!
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Account Management Executive to join our fun, professional and dedicated Shops Department based here in Hong Kong. Our Shops Department oversees the end-to-end grocery and retail partners’ operations and businesses, from partners identification & signing to onboarding & account management. If you are a big fan of online shopping, join us now to make a direct impact and contribute to large-scale success!
Know more about the Team
Our Shops Account Management team operates under the Shops Commercial Department, which is responsible for relationship management and strategic business planning, such as tailor-made branding and marketing campaigns, with the aim of growing the accounts’ portfolios in order to achieve their business goals!
- Exciting opportunity to grow alongside with one of the newest vertical at foodpanda
- Be responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with our partner restaurants
- Act as the key point of contact in portfolio management, assist with high severity requests or issue escalations when necessary
- Regular communication with partners. Activate set of services (compliance performance, promotional deals, online marketing packages etc.) to facilitate portfolio & revenue growth; meet or exceed goals for account retention, development and maintenance
- Constant assessment and revision of partners operations, ensuring smooth flow of service throughout the entire delivery process
- Interact closely with staff members from Content, Sales and Marketing for lead generation, content management, vendor services
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in an operational sales or account management role, possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Performance-driven, confident, friendly, have a strong work ethic and positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy building long term relationship based on trust and improving the operational work-flow with restaurant partners
- Experience in category accounts management will be a big plus
- Good knowledge of online marketing concepts and tools, interested in working in the restaurant industry
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese, fluency in Mandarin would be a plus
- Advanced knowledge in Excel will be a plus (vLookup, Pivot Table)
- Knowledge in the use of Salesforce preferred
What We Offer
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A vibrant and international team with diverse background
- Steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship
- Learning & development programs and skills trainings
- Flexible working hours and agile company with a flat hierarchical structure
- Monthly staff allowance and corporate discounts including at restaurants, gyms and many more
- Agile office environment with a fully-stocked beverage fridge and self-serve beer