The Account Manager (AM) acts as an account business owner and account relationship manager. The AM will build up dialogues with all stakeholders in infrastructure and security domain plus C-level, understand their business initiatives, challenges and requirements in the terms of technology and operation. Levering our market knowledge, the AM will position the company as a trusted advisor / consultant, driving an overall infrastructure technology strategy / roadmap through proper engagement with our consultant teams and customer’s key stakeholders. The AM will drive continuous customer satisfaction and service consistency, and also partner with product marketing team, service sales and contract renewal teams to drive product and service businesses.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain good & professional relationship with all infrastructure and security stakeholders and C-level, with regular dialogues regarding their initiatives, challenges and requirements.
- Articulate company’s value proposition, capabilities, industry footprints and track records of success.
- Construct an account plan, with an understanding of major customer’s business and technology demands, budget allocations, challenges and competitive landscape. Define account objectives, priorities and technology engagement strategy.
- Facilitate proper technology / solution engagement with customer key stakeholders to set up technology / investment roadmap.
- Properly communicate the opportunities with our internal teams and seek support from our teams of architect, consultant and specialist. Develop differentiations among various resolutions from business level, technology level and operation level.
- Liaise with solutions & services consulting teams (network infrastructure, collaborations, advanced security, datacenter virtualization, cloud infrastructure, OSS, advanced & managed services).
- Drive customer satisfactions with consistent, accurate and prompt responses. Team up with pre-sales support, project & service delivery and facilitate the company members to perform in the right position.
- Manage multi-vendor solution bids. Ensure the company is on a winning position through clear understanding of stakeholder’s requirements / interests, budget allocations, competitors, proper differentiations and cost management.
- Establish new connections regularly with existing and new customers to seed new business momentum.
- Team up with product marketing team for vendor sales relationship management. Facilitate good support towards our key customers / deals.
- Team up with internal business units (e.g. product marketing, service sales and contract renewal) to drive product and service businesses.
- Discuss proactively with sales team head on strategic deals, key customer engagement, key challenges, priorities, time management and development directions. Work together to ensure the business is running on right track.
- Perform day-to-day account management functions, sales orders P&L and administrations, and provide professional responses to Key Accounts.
- Participate in regular lead-generation and marketing activities.
- Should be a degree holder with experience of 3-6 years in sales or account management preferably in IT sales / consulting environment
- Passionate to learn and grow (with the exposure of wide range of technology solutions and solution selling approach from product level to business level, etc.)
- Result-driven, self-motivated, resilient and with good self-discipline
- Gain strong momentum in business and personal growth
- Open-minded and a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent in both Chinese and English. Ability to speak in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Good time management and willing to work under pressure
Please apply with full resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" button.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
To know more about Macroview, please visit: http://www.macroview.com