Our client, an award-winning independent PR agency, is looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· Support the Account Director on all PR campaigns.
· Day-to-day liaison with the clients.
· Focus on corporate communications but will need to work on consumer PR.
· Working and guiding the Account Executive(s) in the preparation of media monitoring reports and deriving media angles for pitches.
· Developing event strategy and plan.
· Other ad hoc projects, as required.
To be considered, you must be:
· Degree holder.
· More than 4 years' PR experience, preferably both corporate and consumer PR.
· Candidates with more experience can be considered for Account Directors or Senior Account Managers. Whilst candidates with less experience will be considered for Senior Account Executives.
· Excellent English and Chinese (Cantonese)
· Energetic, positive, aggressive and passionate about PR.
If you want to join an environment with international culture and clients, here is your opportunity.
Simply send your updated resume to [email protected]!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.