- Report to the Sales Director, be the primary point of contact for any and all matters specific to your assigned accounts
- Build long-term relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Work closely with the Service Delivery team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales target
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- University degree holders in Business / Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Able to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent negotiation, verbal and written communications skills
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Possess knowledge of IT products and services is preferred
We offer a comprehensive package to the right candidates. Please send your resume (IN MS WORD FORMAT) with contact phone number and EXPECTED SALARY (MUST) to Human Resources Department, 16/F, Topsail Plaza, 11 On Sum Street, Shatin, Hong Kong or send email to us.
For more information, please visit our web site www.elm.com.hk
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data supplied will be destroyed within six months after the selection process.