Our client is a leading company looking for an Account Manager focused on Data Strategy to join their team.
- Working with sales and clients to identify new business opportunities by data & measurement solutions and client data asset utilization
- Manage projects by defining project scope, client / stakeholder expectations management, drawing deliverable timelines, managing solution development with analysts, data scientists and gTech
- Act as a thought leader for data strategy across focus verticals, catching up on the latest technology and methodology of marketing measurement and data science, for example Google Analytics for Firebase
and Ads Data Hub, advocating best practice for clients and helping to lift overall measurement literacy
- Act as a consultant to advertisers at forefront of driving data and measurements by providing deeply analytical and solutions driven ideas to client in improving the data and measurement capabilities and
integrate the carious data sources to build a holistic view of the customers.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the key challenges and opportunities facing our customers when it comes to implementing new measurement protocols, deploying attribution models, integrating data
sources (e.g. CRM+ Google Analystics).
- Collaborate with client cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business needs. Formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, use case scoping, analysis, ongoing scaled
deliverables and presentations.
- Drive the success of the technical and operational relationships with the client. Resolve complex issues with internal technical support teams for our advertisers and agency clients, and enhance the experience
of our advertisers through exceptional 1:1 customer support.
- Be responsible for maintaining customer information and Customer Satisfaction metrics. Conduct product training sessions across clients, agencies, and other stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in any equivalent faculty
- 5 years relevant experience with data, data management, CRM, and / or audience solutions
- Experience working with analytic products and solutions, with data driven marketing Ability to run SQL or other data management languages
- Engineering background is a plus
- Client facing, consulting / services experience with the ability to engage at various levels including C-level executives
- Digital marketing and general advertising industry knowledge. Strong data integration and problem solving skills to solve our clients business needs and deliver business value.
- Ability to communicate directly with technical teams to provide solutions for customers online advertising needs.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
Interested parties, please
CLICK HERE to apply online.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes