- Take a sales driven role to achieve the annual sales targets and generate sales revenue for the company
- Responsible for developing new businesses and strategy partnership within Asia Pacific for data and Internet business cooperation
- Responsible to take full ownership of strategic accounts by developing long term relationship with key decision makers and to ensure a high level of customer service is
- Coordinate with different departments in setting up pricing strategy, improving and developing product offerings and coordinating marketing events
- Degree holder or above with 3-5 years’ experience in telecommunications industry, preferably in carrier sales business
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with a proven ability to handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated skills in relationship building and relationship management
- Knowledge of Telecom Technology and Product Portfolio in wholesale market
- Previous sales achievement is preferred as reference
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills with demonstrated skills in relationship building and relationship management
- Ability to interact and work effectively with a broad range of China Telecom functional areas
- Outgoing, aggressive, responsible and proactive character
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
- Frequent travel is required
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary package and attractive career development opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested parties please email your full resume with your current & expected salary to us.
Applicants not invited for interview within 3 months may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.