- Maintain and ensure good business relationship with existing corporate clients, to achieve sales volume and profit targets.
- Extend existing clients' performance, by identifying new business needs and opportunities.
- Explore and drive new business opportunities for targeted market segments, and follow up on the leads generated. Develop business leads with new potential accounts and through new channels.
- Handle customers enquires and provide solutions according to their needs.
- Monitor market situation, consumption trends, competitor activities, and prepare adequate responses to expand market share.
- Seek and collect market feedback, from clients and competitors, to prepare eventual corrective actions
- Plan and execute sales plan to maximize sales opportunities in the Hong Kong market. Work and communicate closely with internal parties for advertisers’ artwork censorship, event proposal approval, booking inform and operational arrangements.
- Prepare business proposals and presentations to business partners
- Prepare monthly sales reports to monitor performance
- Assist in Contract Administration
- Degree Holder in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Business Development & Corporate Relationship Management is an advantage
- Proactive to explore and generate new business opportunities.
- With business sense, self-starter with ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills and a team player approach
- Organized and highly attentive to details
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office application
We offer attractive package + commission to the right candidate, including 5-day work per week, discretionary bonus, annual leave, caring leaves (eg. birthday, marriage, compassionate leave), group medical and dental insurance etc.
To learn more about our company, please visit: www.lark.com.hk
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW”
Personal data will be collected for recruitment purposes and a copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon your request. We may transfer your personal data to other associated companies within the Lark International Group Limited which have other suitable vacancies.