We shall offer a good package for appropriate candidates such as MPF,
Medical scheme, annual leave, if you have interesting in above positions, please submit your CVs to [email protected] me-consulting.com.hk.
1) Account manager (Wan Chai)
- Achieve the company's sales target by planning business strategies and acquire new corporate clients
- To maintain and strengthen business relationship with customers
- Generate regular reports on sales performance
- Work closely with Pre-Sales team to identify and create customer's IT solution needs
- Collaborate with local and regional Services team and external vendors to institute project implementation
- Degree in Business, Computer Studies or related disciplines
- 5+ years of B2B sales and business development experience with at least 2+ years with a System Integrator company
- Strong client management expertise with excellent business acumen.
- Rich enterprise client resources for IT networking & integration and Cloud solutions - Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Positive and approachable, analytical, influential with strong conflict resolution, communication and leadership skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese - Fluent Mandarin is a MUST
2) Account Manager (Sha Tin)
- Responsible for the achievement of sales budget and revenue
- Develop/maintain relationship with accounts and other multiple functional groups which are relevant parties for business running.
- Cooperate with the Product team to implement the Sales plan and business activities for our existing and potential accounts
- Provide the company with in-depth understanding of the accounts and competition by collecting and analyzing relevant intelligence
- Win and consolidate the company's resources to support the account development
- Coordinate all activities at the accounts, e.g.: manage sales forecast, order fulfillment, design-in/win activities, quotation request, quality issue, customer meetings, workshops etc
- 5+ years of solution sales experience selling Managed Services, Application Development, BI, or similar solution to large, complex enterprise organizations.
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, innovative and positive personality.
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team.
- Good employment tenure and commitment to employers.
- A Cantonese speaker with good command in English (written and spoken) and Mandarin (spoken).
- Degree or Higher Diploma educated.
- Responsible for providing technical support for Oracle / MSSQL / MySQL databases
- Work on database design, installation, configuration, performance tuning and on-going maintenance
- Perform night emergency call support when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related disciplines
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in Oracle / MSSQL /DB2 database administration
- Holder of OCA / OCP certification is preferred
- Hands-on experience in database installation, backup & recovery and performance monitoring & tuning
- Knowledge of database HA / DR solutions (RAC / Dataguard / HADR) or system administration and backup tools administration (IBM Tivoli Storage Manager, Symantec Netbackup, etc) is an advantage
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered
System Analyst / Analyst Programmer (Java)
- Perform software development according to functional and technical requirements
- Provide support to different related ad-hoc queries, as requested by the superiors
- Software design for new initiatives or existing programs enhancements
- Responsible for performing testing including unit test, System Integration Test, User
- Acceptance Test, Load Test, etc.
- Follow best practices and procedures defined in documentation, version control, quality assurance, issue management etc.
- Degree Holder in IT or related fields
- 2- 4 years of experience may be considered as Analyst Programmer / Senior Analyst Programmers
- 6 years or above of relevant experience may be considered as Systems Analysts / Senior Systems Analysts
- Knowledge in
- Proficiency in
ReactJS, ExtReact, Material UI, Spring Boot framework would be an advantage
- Experience in
Scrum would be an advantage
- Good Interpersonal, Analytical & Communication Skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
System Analyst / Analyst Programmer (VB.Net and C#.Net and MVC) - urgent
- Develop applications with C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC, and web technologies <OR>
- Knowledge in HTML, VB.Net and crystal report and Linq is better <OR>
- Knowledge in VB.NET, Node.JS, React.JS is better
- Collaborate with project managers, UX designers, app developers and quality assurance to deliver projects for clients in various industries
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Strongly interested in software development
- 2-8 working experience in application development
- Strong sense of responsibility and eager to learn
- Good team player
- Fresh graduates are welcome
6) Analyst Programmer/Senior Analyst Programmer (EDI & Warehouse)
- Involve in tendering process as well as pre-sales meetings with BUs
- Interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs
- Gather documents and analyzes business needs and requirements from customers and internal users
- Take part in SOP/EDI flow discussion with business stakeholders
- Define project plans for system implementation
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models for Integrate Logistics.
- Prepare requirement specification and interact with system architects and developers to ensure the project/system is properly implemented
- Carry out system integration test with developers
- Conduct UAT with operation teams and customers
- Provide training to end users if needed
- System support for end use
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in participation of business application development, technical and business analysis
- Solid Experience in Warehouse Management SystemsExposure in Warehouse Automation (Industry 4.0) will be a definite advantage
- Programming : SQL Script, .Net or C#.
7) Mobile developers
- Responsible for development, implementation and testing of mobile applications
- Assist in analysis of user requirements and system design
- Implement software components according to the specifications and guidelines
- Develop unit test cases, perform comprehensive unit testing & recording the results
- Perform systems release support
- Degree / Diploma holder in Computing or equivalent
- With 1 - 4 years application development experience on iOS / Android platform
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for senior position
- Experience in UI/UX design will be an added advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude, fat-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
7. Project Officer
- A bachelor’s degree from local university, or equivalent (See Note);
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English, knowledge of Putonghua is preferred;
- Competent in using common computer softwares such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills; and (e) Two years of working experience in government or post-secondary education institutions is preferred.
- to assist in carrying out different initiatives/engagement activities under the Belt and Road Initiative;
- to assist in the planning and implementation of the Financial Assistance Scheme for Designated Evening Adult Education Courses and Basic Law Promotion Funding Scheme for Tertiary Institutions;
- to assist in conducting a comprehensive review for the “Study in Hong Kong” website;
- to provide executive support in co-ordinating various returns, preparing/updating briefs, speaking points, PowerPoint slides and LTT regarding higher education sector;
- to assist in assessing invitations received by senior directorates for attending various events; and
- to undertake any other duties as assigned by senior officers.