- Handle full sets of accounts and accounting management independently
- Prepare internal and monthly reports, inter-company accounts reconciliation
- Prepare a bank reconciliation and relevant reporting on a regular basis, AR & AP
- Prepare accounting documents including debit notes and credit notes
- Perform accurate filling and bookkeeping
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with auditors
- Provide general administrative support including but not limited to staffing, benefits, leave and attendance administration
- Support ad hoc duties, projects and activities as assigned
- Higher Diploma or about in Accounting or related disciplines with 8 years relevant working experience
in trading office preferred
- Able to work independent, well-organized, detail-oriented and hard working
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, Vlookup, Chinese Word Processing)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer attractive remunerative package to the right candidate.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and kept confidential.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 91875623 for company details before applying.