Our client, a leading global insurance company, is now looking for an experienced Accountant to join their Project team. The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years working experience in financial accounting reporting function.
- Assist manager in the daily accounting operation, prepare account reconciliation, prepare regulatory reports and management reports
- Prepare accounting schedules for month end and year end closing
- Participate in Project UAT and process documentation
- Coordinate information gathering, preparing business requirement and designing the UAT plan
- Assist in process re-engineering in accounting department
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or Finance, with at least 3-4 years of working experience in financial accounting reporting function
- Prior working experience in insurance industry is desired
- Familiar with system and process flow documentation and enhancement
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Self-motivated, strong communication skills and able to work independently
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Vanessa Ip on 2847 9962 or apply online with your latest CV in word format with expected salary, quoting the job role – Accountant. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.