- Responsible for the full spectrum of finance and accounting duties of the company and its subsidiaries (the “Group”), including month-end / year-end financial close and
consolidation; and financial reporting to holding company which is a company listed on HKSE.
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports, accounting schedules, financial and operational analysis
- Liaise with, and support, external professional parties (e.g., auditors) in financial audit exercises and other projects
- Participation in the of the financial budgeting and planning process
- Diploma/University graduate in Accounting, Finance and/or business-related disciplines
- Member or Associate Member of internationally recognised professional accounting institutions will be an asset
- Minimum 3 years of relevant accounting and finance experience in a corporate environment
- Proficient in using MS Excel, knowledge in accounting software or ERP system is a definite advantage
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Self-motivated, mature, good interpersonal and communication skills, able to meet deadlines and work well as a team player
offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please submit your CV, current and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now' below.
note that the submitted information will be used for recruitment purpose only.