The client is a fast-growing professional firm with strong presence in Hong Kong, lead by ex-Big 4 management, is offering excellent and exciting career development to high
calibers to join their team.
- Handle bookkeeping and maintain full set of books and accounts of various companies including both in house and clients
- Prepare management accounts and breakdowns and other reconciliation schedules;
- Handle general and daily accounting duties;
- Provide clerical/data input/documents filing support;
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- LCC Higher or Diploma in Accounting or related discipline;
- At least 2-3 years of accounting experience;
- Hands-on experience in computerized accounting systems, MS Word and Excel;
- Proficiency in using Xero System is an advantage;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese;
- Good time management skills, positive attuite and capable of working under pressure;
- Detail-minded and well-organized;
- Good communication and inter-personal skills;
- Experience in customer service is an advantage; and
- Candidate will more experience would be considered for Senior Accountant.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please send resume with present and expected
salary then click "APPLY"