- Assisting the accounting team in daily operations (accounts payable and receivable)
- Liaising with other departments to gather billing information and verifying accuracy;
- Review all invoices and staff reimbursements for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
- Following up collection, allocation of receipts/payments and updating accounts ledgers at specific deadlines;
- Investigating and resolving customer/vendor queries via phone, email, mail and in person;
- Perform bank accounts reconciliation and inter-company transactions;
- Coordinate for new accounting system implementation;
- Assisting in ad hoc assignments and provide supports to the department.
- Degree / Diploma in Accounting with a thorough understanding of accounting principles;
- 1-2 years working experience in accounting (although fresh graduates may also be considered);
- IT literate, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and experience of main accounting software packages;
- Independent, proactive with positive and hand-on attitude and able to work effectively as part of a team;
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task;
- Have good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Immediate available is highly preferred;
Interested candidates please send to us a detailed CV together with current salary, expected salary and notice period by clicking APPLY.
(CVs without expected salary quoted will not be considered).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment