We are a fast growing investment holding company. To cope with our rapid business expansion. We require the high capable candidates to join us.
- Responsible for the accounts payable and payments for both HK & PRC vendors
- Prepare various vouchers & data entries into the ERP system
- Assist accountant in month-end closing and preparing monthly schedules and reports
- Assist in any ad hoc assignments as required
- Responsible for the general office administrative duties
- Provide administrative support to senior executives
- Outdoor work may be required
- Diploma in accounting or above
- At least 1 years relevant working experience in accounting
- Proficiency in PC skills MS Office and accounting software
- Well-organized, self-motivated, hard-working and good communication skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Immediate available will be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package including double-pay and medical allowance to the right candidates. Interest parties, please send your full CV stating the position applied, availability, current and expected salary via 'Apply' button below.
All personal data received will be treated confidentially and use for employment related purpose only.