The Victoria Recreation Club has 170 years of sporting history in Hong Kong and is considered the “Father” of all local sporting clubs. Responsible for founding the National Olympic Committee of Hong Kong and achieving Hong Kong’s entry into the International Olympic Committee, its proud achievements also include being the founder of the Amateur Swimming Association and a co-founder of the Amateur Athletic Association. Today it is an inclusive, friendly Club, with a culturally mixed membership that welcomes sports people and families alike.
Scope of the Job :
Provide all accounting services - bookkeeping, account receivable and payable, membership payments, Club P&L, monthly and annual financial reports. Assist Accounting In-charge in maintaining and upkeeping all accounting and financial records of the Club in accordance with the statutory legal accounting requirements.
Main Duties :
1. To assist in accounting and financial matters of the Club.
2. To answer members’ in-coming phone calls and email enquiries on membership fees and payment.
3. To follow up on all account receivable & payable in an efficient and timely manner.
4. To prepare some monthly reports.
5. To prepare billing documents.
6. To maintain the membership database and boat storage record.
7. To prepare and distribute regular billings to members.
8. Accurate data entry of all payments and books of accounts.
9. Jointly with the Club/General Manager, assist in office and Club item sourcing and procurement.
10.To obtain information from clubs and process part-time staff payroll.
1. LCC higher accounting certificate with stable related work record or
2. Fresh graduate of Accounting Degree or Associate Degree holder
3. Good command of computer skills
4. Excellent verbal and written English
Successful applicant will be provided with 5-Day week, medical scheme, MPF & discretionary bonus. Interested parties can send full CV with work history and salary expectation by clicking “Apply Now”.
The VRC is an equal opportunity employer. All information received from job applicants will be for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in strict confidence.