Scope of the Job :
Provide all accounting services - bookkeeping, account receivable and payable, membership payments, Club P&L, monthly and annual financial reports. Assist Accounting In-charge in maintaining and upkeeping all accounting and financial records of the Club in accordance with the statutory legal accounting requirements.
Main Duties :
1. To assist in accounting and financial matters of the Club.
2. To answer members’ in-coming phone calls and email enquiries on membership fees and payment.
3. To follow up on all account receivable & payable in an efficient and timely manner.
4. To prepare some monthly reports.
5. To prepare billing documents.
6. To maintain the membership database and boat storage record.
7. To prepare and distribute regular billings to members.
8. Accurate data entry of all payments and books of accounts.
9.Jointly with the Club/General Manager, assist in office and Club item sourcing and procurement.
10.To obtain information from clubs and process part-time staff payroll.
1. LCC higher accounting certificate with stable related work record or
2. Fresh graduate of Accounting Degree or Associate Degree holder
3. Good command of computer skills
4. Excellent verbal and written English