- Providing clerical support in association of accounting
- Handling accounts payable and receivable (with cheque issuance)
- Handling daily accounts operation, data entry, expenses reimbursement, transactions and vouchers
- Assisting in month end closing, bank reconciliation, invoice checking and statement preparation
- Handling documentation and filing in association of accounting and bookkeeping
- Assisting in any ad-hoc projects when necessary
- Form 5 or above
- Native in Cantonese, good written and spoken English will be an advantage
- 1-2 years of solid relevant working experience in retail companies is preferred
- Familiar with PC operation (including but not limited to Chinese Word Processing, MS Office, Google Drive, etc.)
- Ability to perform multi-task with accuracy and attention to details
- Capable to work independently with tight schedule
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of management
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week for the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by:
- clicking the “Apply Now” button or,
- calling our Recruitment Hotline (852) 2311 8337 or,
- sending text to WhatsApp (852) 6843 8438.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and handled confidentially for recruitment purpose only.