- Prepare financial management reports, financial forecast and budget
- Liaise with external professionals to carry out annual audit
- Efficient management of working capital
- Oversees tax and regulatory compliance issues
- Support full spectrum of human resources functions including recruitment, payroll, MPF calculation, employee compensation, medical insurance administration
- Perform ad hoc assignments and duties as required
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years solid experience with at least 3 years in managerial level
- Detail-minded, accuracy, independent with good business acumen and strong problems solving skills
- Strong analytical and coordination skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Willing to travel to PRC
Interested parties please email resume and salary expected by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.