- Monitor and review accounts of subsidiaries in china and overseas;
- Assist to prepare month end closing and group consolidation;
- Supervise and manage the daily accounting function;
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and regulations;
- Participate in ad hoc assignments and projects;
- Qualified Accountant and degree holder in Finance and Accounting discipline;
- At least 5 years of solid experience gained in manufacturing company (including 2 years of supervisory role);
- Hands-on experience in financial analysis, forecasting and consolidation;
- Familiar with HK and PRC accounting and taxations requirements;
- Able to work independently; pro-active, team player, hardworking and able to work under pressure;
- Good in written and spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese.
Interested parties, please send email by clicking "Apply Now"
(All personal data collected will be use for recruitment purpose only.)