- Be responsible for the full set of accounts
- Prepare financial and management reports on a timely basis
- Prepare cash flow, budget, forecast and analysis as required
- Implement budgetary control over property development projects
- Review payment requests and check against budgets
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or equivalent with recognized accounting professional qualification
- at least 5 years relevant experience in a managerial position with prior experience in Big 4 or in property management industry definitely an advantage
- Good knowledge in HK and PRC taxation, accounting rules and regulations
- Analytical mind with good Chinese report writing skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills, able to meet tight deadline and work independently
- Computer literate with good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Occasional travel to Guangdong, PRC
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accounting Manager (Property Development / Management)
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send email to: [email protected] to obtain application form and for enquiries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.