- Degree holder in accounting or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 - 4 years’ relevant and solid experience in audit field;
- Familiar with HK accounting standards and tax regulations;
- Finance management experience gained from listed companies and sizable multinational corporation preferred;
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English;
- Proficient in computer application like Excel, Word, Chinese Word Processing;
- With high standard of professional ethics;
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure;
- Positive attitude, ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Immediate available is highly preferred;
- Occasional travel to PRC required;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accounting Manager.
- Handle full set of accounts independently;
- Prepare vouchers and invoices payments;
- Support month end closing including bank reconciliation, balance sheet reconciliation;
- Responsible for consolidation, financial reporting and taxation;
- Participate in preparation of interim and annual report and announcement to ensure compliance with accounting standards and statutory disclosure requirements;
- Maintain effective financial control and reporting system to comply with internal group policies and external statutory requirements;
- Opportunity to participate in M&A project;
- Liaise with auditors and bankers;
- Support some part of administration functions as and when required;
- Provide support to the accounting documentation and filing.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Please send
full resume (Chinese version is a must), current and expected salary, contact number and the availability to our e-mail address by clicking "Apply Now" for interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.