- Handle daily accounting duties for thecompany;
- Responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and General Ledger;
- Prepare monthly reports and reconciliations with customers and suppliers;
- Handling month-end closing, including bank reconciliation and accounting schedules;
- Co-operating with the accounting team of our head office in Belgium
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as necessary.
- Higher Diploma or above in accounting;
- At least 3 years of accounting experience;
- Knowledge in Quickbooks or other accounting software is an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS office, including Excel and Word,
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese;
- Self-initiated, willing to learn and able to meet deadlines under pressure;
- Mature, independent, detail-minded and well-organized
- Immediate availability is preferable.
Interested parties, please send email by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.