- High Diploma or above in Accounting or relevant disciplines
- At least five (5) years’ relevant accounting experience, experience in accounting and book keeping duties an advantage
- Proficient in PC knowledge, e.g. MS Word & Excel
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, with strong sense of commitment, able to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Well organized, with good interpersonal & communication skill
Accounting Officer (Account Receivable), directly reporting to the Senior Accounting Officer and Finance Manager (FM), is responsible for
- Handling accounting duties and billing
- Performing data entry & regular data updates with excellent accuracy
- Supporting month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing, and accounts reconciliation
- Preparing month-end, quarter-end and year-end reports, bank reconciliation, accounting schedules and breakdown
- Handling routine accounting operations, including data input for daily transactions, A/R, issuing invoices, monthly stock take and reconciliation, document filing, preparing statement of accounts, etc
- Handling any finance related tasks to be assigned by supervisor from time to time
- Carrying out other duties, ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned by his/her superiors
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accounting Officer.
Interested party please send application with full resume including experience, current and expected salary to:-
Pan Asia Pacific Aviation Services Limited
4Y522 Terminal 1
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Hong Kong
or click "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.