Accounting officer – up to 30K
Our client is one of leading company in the industry. They are looking for strong candidate to join their team expansion
- Handle accounts receivables, sales reconciliation and coupon vouchers;
- Responsible for full set of accounts;
- Perform general daily accounting functions and assist in month-end closing;
- Supervise and assist sub-ordinates on receivable issues
- Prepare inventory reconciliation and maintain fixed assets register.
- Perform bank reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly Group reporting (SyRUS).
- Support the preparation of various tax reporting and audited financial statements.
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting;
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in sizable companies, preferably in retail industry;
- Detail minded, self-initiative, good interpersonal skill, independent and able to meet deadlines;
- Proficient in MS Office application;
- Good command of written and spoken English, knowledge of Putonghua is a plus;
- Immediate available is preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please click link to apply. If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Elaine yim at +852
59020101, elaine.yim @ thechangegroup.com for