Aetos Market Services Co., Limited
Administration and Accounting
AETOS Capital Group (AETOS) is one of leading non-banking financial service companies offering trading of
derivatives products including forex, precious metals and energy for retail and professional clients in different regions. With financial licenses granted from Australia and United Kingdom, AETOS has been ranked within the largest 25 retails brokers globally
in 2018. The Group has major business in Asia-Pacific and European regions. As part of the global team, Hong Kong office is responsible for the finance operations and we are looking for a good candidate to fill the following position.
Administration and Accounting Officer
- Handle daily administration duties of Hong Kong office;
- Conduct reconciliation (bank accounts, AP/AR);
- Arrange invoicing, payment distribution and filing;
- Responsible for data entry and maintain the data accuracy of the accounting system;
- Assist in preparing financial and/or management reports on timely basis;
- Undertake ad-assignments as required.
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- Responsible, self-motivated, detail-minded and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Sensitive to numbers, with good analytical and communication skills;
- Willing to learn with positive working attitude with high sense of responsibility and a strong team player.
- University graduate in Accounting/Finance/related discipline;
- Student member of recognized accountancy bodies, ACCA/ HKICPA or equivalent is preferred;
- Preferably 2-3 years of working experience in commercial experience;
- Exposure in PRC accounting is an advantage;
- Good knowledge in MS Office application and Chinese word processing;
- Knowledge in SUN System or related accounting software would be an advantage;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
We offer a monthly salary of around HK$22,000 to HK$25,000
with good fringe benefits.
If you are interested in the post, please send your CV with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.