Accounting Officer (20-25K)
- Reporting to the Manager and leading a team to handle full set of accounts independently, including AP, AR, daily bank and cash control, general and journal vouchers
- Preparation of month end closing, reports and bank reconciliation for whole group around 10 limited companies
- Provision of daily online/offline payments for the group
- Preparation of consolidated management reports, audited reports, budget review and forecasts, to the Board for decision making
- Provision of regular controls on company resources such as AP, AR, inventory and utilities
- Coordination with related parties for tasks completion such as external auditor, bankers, financial service providers and so on
- Playing a major part in new accounting system launching and implementation
- Provision of supports to ad hoc tasks assigned by the Board
- Degree holder in accounting or related disciplines
- Not less than 3 years relevant working experience with supervisory experience
- Preference is given to those candidates with working experience in conglomerate business with internal related transactions
- Well-versed in common computerized accounting system and ERP system
- Proficient in MS Office with excellence Excel skill.
- With presentable managerial language and written skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, possession of other language skill will be an asset
- Good team player with positive mind-set, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well organized, detailed and deadline oriented, able to work under unexpected pressure with minimum supervision
- Immediate available is the most important
We offer attractive remuneration packages and career prospect to right candidate. Interested parties, please send detailed resume with expected salary by click on “Apply Now” button. All applications will be treated in strict confidence for recruitment purpose
only and will be destroyed after 1 month period.