You have a dream, one day you want to become the best.
So, if you are talented individuals who have the passion and integrity, it is time to run for your dream. Join our creative and dynamic team to learn from the best people, get refreshing projects and work with inspired professionals.
Reinvent yourself! Join Uniplan!
What awaits you …
- Act as Cash Book module owner
- Support transactions related to trade payables and trade receivables
- Manage outgoing bills and invoices and incoming payments
- Prepare journal vouchers and perform data entries
- Update and maintain Fixed Assets Register
- Assist in monthly financial closing and analysis of financial data for accuracy
- Other ad hoc assignments
What you should bring with you …
- Higher diploma or above in Accounting related discipline
- 1 year of relevant experience preferably in multinational / sizeable client servicing industry
- Attentive to details with strong analytical skills
- Able to meet financial deadline and work under pressure
- Independent and self-motivated, with strong sense of responsibility
- Team player, with strong communication skills and ability to work with all levels
- Good computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processor
- Hands-on experience in computerized accounting system e.g. ACCPAC
- Candidate with less relevant experience will be considered as Assistant Accounting Officer
Please submit your resume together with your current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Applicants who are not being contacted within 6-8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.