ManFook Jewellery was established in 1997, insisting on serving from the consumer's perspective and giving back to each customer. With its unique contours, elegant designs, along with high quality natural raw materials and affordable prices, it has become one of Asia's favourite jewelry brands.
For more information please visit our website: http://manfookjewellery.com.hk
Accounting Officer/ Senior Accounting Officer
- Develop appropriate accounting policies and methods to establish a solid accounting management base.
- Business performance analysis, budgeting & cash flow management.
- Develop and lead the implementation of internal control policies and procedure, cost saving, approval control, budgetary control, accounting policies and financial strategies in business plans.
- Prepare statutory accounting, taxation statements.
- Liaise with auditors and relevant government authorities.
- Handle daily accounting operations, including Accounts Receivable, cash flow and all accounts ledger, invoice finance & MYBO.
- Assist in month-end closing and preparation of accounts statements and schedules.
- To provide clerical and administrative support to the team, including filing and data entry.
- Ensure company taxes are planned and paid in accordance with corporate and local statutory requirements.
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignments.
- LCC High or diploma or above in accounting.
- 3 years accounting experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Responsible, self-initiative, hardworking, willing to learn.
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Less experience will be considered as Accounting Officer.
- Immediate available highly preferable.
If you have further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Rosalie Sum at 2385-0999.