Better Living Limited
Better Living Ltd. specializes in the distribution of premier lifestyle and well-being products. With a commitment to creating superior customer experience for today’s marketplace, we strive to work with the best-in-class brands around the world. Our sales coverage encompasses a wide spectrum of channels ranging from telecom, electronics, AV, lifestyle and department stores to online shops. By offering unique and innovative products, we endeavor to enable the community to meet a happy, healthy and sophisticated lifestyle.
To cope with our business expansion, we invite high caliber candidates to join our company in the following position.
Accounts and Administration Assistant (5-day work)
- Perform daily routine accounting duties e.g. prepare voucher, issue sales invoices, data entry, issuing cheque, bank reconciliation, filing,
- Assist in monthly account closing
- Assist in product and inventory management
- Manage the sales process including inquiries, ordering, fulfilment, delivery and logistics arrangement etc.
- Manage and maintain dealer and customer records regularly and accurately.
provide solutions promptly and professionally.
- Provide administrative and operational support to the team
- Ad-hoc job as assigned by the supervisor
- Higher diploma or above in related discipline
- LCCI Level 2 qualification or above
- At least 2 year's working experience
- Fluent spoken & written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly in excel
- Be able to work independently and accurately
- Organized, self-motivated and detail minded
- Familiar with MYOB is preferable
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work week, public holidays, and 12 days annual leave.
Interested parties please send your full resume with latest salary history and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”. Applicants not invited for interview within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.