Reporting to Senior Accountant, candidates will be responsible to:
- Handle daily accounting operations, including commission calculation, AR, AP, general ledger, issue cheques, prepare vouchers, filings, accounts reconciliation, etc.
- Assist in month-end/year-end closing
- Diploma in Accounting or related disciplines with LCCI higher or above
- 1 years of accounting experience preferable, experience in wealth management is an advantage
- Fresh graduate are welcome
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Immediate available will be priority considered
We offer excellent remuneration package to the successful candidate. Interested candidates, please apply with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salaries, and date of available.
All personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.