- Handle daily accounting transactions & provide clerical support for accounting team (e.g. A/R / A/P, data entries, photocopy documents & filing)
- Prepare daily vouchers and transactions reconciliation
- Issue Debit / Credit note & handle inter-company transactions
- Handle ad-hoc assignment as required
- Form 5 / DSE or above with LCC intermediate level
- With 1-2 years’ accounting / trading experience is preferred
- Initiative, responsible, willing to learn & able to meet deadline
- Proficiency in MS Excel & Chinese Word Processing is necessary
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Location: Kwai Chung
Established since 1981 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1994, S.A.S. GROUP is a leading electronic supply chain services provider in the greater china region. The Group specializes in design, development, sourcing, quality assurance and logistics management of global proprietary electronic components and semiconductor products including chipset solutions, display panel, memory chips, light-emitting diode (“LED”) lighting solutions, power supply system solutions, multimedia system solutions, PEMCO and other premier solutions for a wide range of applications for mobile, consumer electronic, computer and networking, telecommunication, IoT home automation and LED lighting products.
The Group is also a distributor of innovative environmental-friendly lifestyle enhancement finished products under SHARP in the Asia Pacific region. S.A.S. Group serves more than 100 famous semiconductor suppliers and over 10,000 customers such as electronic manufacturing services (“EMS”) providers, original equipment manufacturers, original design manufacturers, valued-added resellers, retailers and end customers and has more than 15 sales offices in China, HongKong ,Japan and Taiwan.