- Support the product development process to ensure the product meet company’s profitability requirement.
- Responsible to setup the pricing model for new product initiative and ensure accuracy and quality.
- Support in product implementation to ensure smooth launch of product as scheduled.
- Conduct financial analysis on special quotation and review illustrations.
- Responsible to prepare user requirement and preform UAT for system development.
- Prepare regular business reports and business analysis.
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science or equivalents
- 1 to 2 years of actuarial experience in life insurance industry
- Good progress in actuarial exam.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and experience in AXIS is an advantage.
- Knowledge of AXIS is an advantage.
- Proficient command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and excellent time management
- Candidate with less experience or fresh graduate will be considered as Actuarial Assistant.
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the
recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only used for recruitment purpose.)