To assist Senior Manager in carrying out operational and actuarial tasks regarding product development, market analysis, experience study, reinsurance and other ad-hoc projects and analysis in order to facilitate management's business decision making;
- Develop products model using actuarial program to enhance product cycles, and ensure product approval and feasibility to show the indicator pricing, preliminary ideas and assessment;
- Bring insight to recommendation and implications;
- Revamp product initiatives and ensure the approval process and needs are met for production and channels;
- Provide data, implications, market analysis and comparison for the management team;
- Coordinate with other department and distribution channels and support their project initiatives;
- Ensure the quality of work produced by subordinates through supervision, guidance and coaching on actuarial / product / insurance knowledge.
- University Graduate in Actuarial/ Mathematics/ Finance or relating discipline.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Excellent Prophet and VBA modeling skills is a must.
- Knowledge of HK product actuarial filing process and statutory requirements.
- Associate or above of the Societies of Actuaries or equivalents will be an advantage.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Actuarial Analyst.
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessfully.