An excellent opportunity to join a leading financial services regulatory institution as an admin assistant to support the review process of company listing. Candidates with prior legal secretarial or financial services admin background are welcome.
Our client is a top-tier financial markets operator in APAC with over 1000 employees around the world. The listing department is looking for committed admin candidates from law firm background to join their driven and international team.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to the team
- Perform general administrative duties including word processing, copying, scanning of documents and filing
- Organize meetings including: booking internal venue, checking expected attendance, arranging tabled documents and meeting equipment
- Uploading documents to an electronic software platform and setting access rights
- Copying and binding documents for dispatch
- Perform any other administrative duties as assigned by supervisor
- HKCEE/HKDSE or above with formal secretarial training
- At least 2 years of secretarial or administrative experience in a well-established financial organisation or law firm
- Legal secretarial background would be an advantage but not essential
- Organised, attentive to detail, and with the ability to multi-task
- Able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Chinese word processing
- Attractive salary package
- Leading financial services institution
- Corporate office in Central
- International and driven culture
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Samantha HM Ng on +852 3602 2428