An exciting opportunity to join a well-established Chinese firm to support their administrative team.
Our client is a leading PRC company which provides real time market data to professional financial institutions and bankers. They are actively seeking for a fast-paced team administration assistant officer to join their Hong Kong Office.
The administrative assistant officer will have below responsibilities:
- Provide support to the administrative team and managing general administrative activities
- Monitor and order stationery and office supplies
- Meet and greet guests and answer calls in a professional manner
- Coordinate travel arrangements for executives, e.g. flight booking, accommodation arrangements, and visa applications etc.
- Manage staff and management expenses claims and prepare reports
The successful candidate should have following requirements:
- Diploma or above in business administration or related disciplines
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Work under pressure and able to work independently
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is preferred
- Financial Services exposure
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Dynamic and upbeat working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kitty Lau on +852 3602 2453