- Responsible for routine store administration duties including the maintenance log of record and the maintenance technician schedule's arrangment
- Handle the documentation of office inventory (small-sized warehouse)
- Act as a communication channel between Store Operations and internal departments and support store operations
- Monitor and record the vendor performance of service at stores like Cleaning and Maintenance
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 1 year retail / Logistic administration experience with sound skills in handling multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, able to handle multiple tasks and work independently
- Well organized and good time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with strong internal customer service mind
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please apply in WORD format with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary by clicking button "APPLY
You are welcome to visit our website at www.sf-express.com for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Yet, they may still be considered for other openings within our Group.