- Handle receptionist duties of greeting guest, answering the phone, mailing order and courier services, handling receptionist duties on POLA events.
- Organize and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondences and courier documents
- Handle general enquires by internal staff and external vendor
- Ensure the reception area, meeting room & pantry area in first class condition, tidy & clean
Office & Counters’ Administration:
- Deal with management office and service providers relating to office equipment, repairing, cleaning, pest control service and office supply etc.
- Handle telephone matters, courier, file management and check related billing report
- Maintain and update fixed asset & master key list, office seating plan and phone list
- Handle promotion notice to Point Managers
- Other ad-hoc duties as required by supervisor
- Completion of HKCEE/HKDSE or equivalent
- Solid 3 year working experience in office reception and / or administrative work
- Excellent telephone manner and pleasant personality
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficient in use of MS office and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Mature, Detail-oriented and able to work independent
- Responsible, self-motivated and good team player in a fast-paced environment
Interested parties please: Apply with full resume send by "Clicking Apply Now"
Contact: Miss Vanessa Lo (852) 2511 0881
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.