- Manage full spectrum of HR functions including Recruitment and Selection, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Training and Development,
Employee Relations and Internal Communication.
- Handle Monthly Payroll, MPF Contribution and Annual Tax Return Declaration.
- Formulate, review and implement HR policy and compensation strategies with date analysis and
ensure HR policies and procedures are in alignment with operation needs and in compliance with local regulations.
- Keep track and review all Company Insurance Policies e.g. Group Medical, Insurance Renewal etc.
- Follow up Work Injury, Employment Visa application and extension.
- Responsible for General Office Administration and Maintenance Works.
- Solid experience in Work Injury, Employment Visa application and extension.
- Manage all leasing functions, including reviewing lease agreements, leasing strategy, negotiating rental price etc
- Plan and implement end-to-end leasing strategy and yearly business plan of leasing matter to cope with the vision and target of the Group.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing major landlords.
- Degree / Diploma holder in HR Management or related disciplines.
- Min 10 years relevant working experience in catering or retail industry.
- Well versed in employment related ordinances and regulations in Hong Kong.
- Responsible, detail-minded, well-organized and able to work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with all levels of people.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
We offer competitive salaries, 5-days week, bank holiday, 12 days annual leave and discretionary year end payment
and medical scheme. Interested parties please send full resume with your expected salary and available date by E-mail via "Apply Now".
All information provided will be kept confidential and be used for selection purpose only.