2 x Office Manager/ Chairman's Assistant role (PRC Investment Firm)
1st Role: Office/Administration Manager, Chinese investment firm (listed), 30-38K
- 70% office operations and administration - experineced in managing office renovation/relocation project, handled documents filings, database maintenance and supplies replenishment; vendor management
- 30% Secretarial support - you will be support the senior management team (PRC) on day-to-day trips planning, meetings coordination, expenses claim and weekly report updates
headquarters in Shanghai to formulate and implement new administration policies
- 4+ years all-rounded Administration and Secretarial experiences in Chinese based company, preferably within financial services industry
- Strong language proficiency in English, Mandarin; fluency in Cantonese
- Good work ethics and flexibility, ability to communicate with senior management with professional and good etiquette
2nd Role: Chairman's Assistant, China based int'l investment firm (HK listed), 35-55K
- 20% Secretarial - you will provide secretarial support to the directors on day-to-day operations including travel and meetings coordination, expenses claim etc.
- 80% Project management/ relationships building/ strategic planning - Assist the Founder in customer service work for key clients, retrieving evaluation results, follow-up project timelines and contents of conference resolutions
- Prior working experiences in Finance/Commerce field; 5+ years experience assisting senior executive on business operations
- Degree holder in finance/law discipline will be an advantage
- Excellent language skills in both oral and written English and Chinese
- Prior data analysis and report writing experiences at work
- Business travel is required
- Preferred male candidate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call Karen Au-Yeung on +852 22307431 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.