An excellent opportunity to join a HK listed property developer, HQ in China. The Admin Officer is responsible for 50% Admin and 50% HR duties, and reports to the Admin manager.
Our client is a listed property developer with businesses in property investment, property management, property development and hospitality investment. They have developed more than 10.5 million square feet of properties and is expanding their business to APAC.
- To provide all round office administration support, i.e. Travel Arrangement, Facilities Maintenance, Stationery Order, etc.
- To prepare internal correspondence and different kinds of reports
- To maintain the filing system for the department
- To assist in full spectrum of Human Resources functions, i.e. Recruitment, Payroll Calculation, Leave & Attendance Record Maintenance
- Maintain and update staff personal records and leave records
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience
- Familiar with Labour Ordinance and other related legislation of HK
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Excellent command of communication and interpersonal skills
- Permanent Position
- 5 day work; 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Location: Wan Chai
- Medical Benefit
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Guaranteed Double Pay
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sharon Lam on +852 3602 2482.