Are you looking for unlimited opportunities
to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Deliver “One-stop EB Solution” and “Best-in-Class” services to provident funds customers and various distribution channels. Provide professional
administrative supports and services to delight customers’ needs and expectation in provident funds scheme administration. Aiming at contributing to business retention and enhancing market position to achieve company’s objectives
- Handle daily administrative follow up on missing information or data correctness via phone and email in provident funds operation team of Employee Benefits within specific
- Complete assigned duties in line with qualified standards within service time frames.
- Support to identify and implement process improvement.
- Support the delivery of ad-hoc assignment or project such as e-mean promotion, work flow change, etc.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree / diploma holder
- At least 2 years' relevant work experience, preferably in provident funds operations (MPF)
Required Personal Qualities/Skills/Competencies that are Critical to the Job:
- People oriented with tactful customer service skills and good problem-solving abilities
- Self-motive, well organized and attentive to details.
- Mature patient, pleasant personality and good telephone manner
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills to work with counter partners
- Strong PC skills in MS office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written. Good Putonghua would be an advantage.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and
providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end
of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the
previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we
trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment.
A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.