Admin & Support Manager, Asia
2. Role summary:
The role will be responsible for supporting and helping administer the general office administration and the sales and business development efforts of the Last Word business in Asia.
The role would suit someone that has previous experience ins a support and administration role and is looking to gain further experience with an international media company that services the financial asset management and funds distribution industry.
The role will be based in the Hong Kong office of Last Word and will report to the Director of Business Development, Asia
4. Key duties / responsibilities:
- General office administration experience including liaison with the accountants, auditors and other service providers to the business.
- Support and administration of the general sales activities including invoice tracking and other financial support functions in liaison with our accountants,
- Processing of sales agreements and other materials.
- Daily use of IT systems for advertisement bookings and others functions.
- Help maintain sales tracking lists and client contact information in various IT systems.
- Support of the Business Development Team in the day to day duties including.
5. Experience requirements:
Minimum 3 years experience in similar role, preferably in a financial, media or events business. Experience with media sales execution and processes preferable. Admin, Business Support and Personal Assistant experience is relevant.
6. Skills & qualifications:
HK permanent resident status.
Fluent in Cantonese and English (written and verbal).
Highly competent in the use of IT systems including MS Office in particular Excel.
An understanding of sales and invoicing processes.
7. Personal qualities & competencies:
Extremely well organized with good time management skills.
Able to use own initiative.
Confident, enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude.
8. Remuneration & benefits:
Base salary: 20,000 – 23,000 based on experience
Bonus: A yearly discretionary bonus based upon individual and team performance.
20 days paid holiday.
Extensive growth potential.
Last Word Media is an independent, specialist B2B financial publishing and research business with offices in London, Singapore and Hong Kong. Our main brands are International Adviser, Portfolio Adviser, Expert Investor Europe and Fund Selector Asia. LWM runs more than 80 events globally in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and South Africa.