- Carry out clerical and administrative duties to support daily operation of HR & Admin. Department
- Provide reservation & hospitality services such as travel arrangement, booking of flight ticket, hotels accommodation and restaurants
- Perform travel and working visa application & renewal
- Follow up arrangement of office appliances purchase & maintenance
- Order office and pantry supplies
- Coordinate driver's daily itinerary and car management, handle car license renewal and related work
- Perform general receptionist duties include handling incoming call, greeting clients, courier arrangement
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- High Diploma or above
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in clerical or administration work
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing and Powerpoint)
- Good written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good Manner and Cheerful, Reponsible
- Independent, self-motivated and good communication skills
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application or send your resume with expected salary to HR Manager (Recruitment), 5/F., Wyler Centre 2, Unit 1, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.
"Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes".