Our client is a global professional services firm notable for its work in turnaround management and performance improvement of a number of large, high-profile businesses.
- Provide all general administrative support, such as data entry, filing and other clerical support
- Manage daily mails, incoming and outgoing courier and internal mails sorting and distribution
- Coordinate travel arrangement, meetings appointment and conference calls.
- Ensure office area is organized and presentable
- Manage office equipment, stationary and utility supplies, maintenance and stock keeping
- Assist in various company activities and events
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English & Chinese Word processing
- Pro-active, mature, responsible, hard-working, willing to learn and a team player
- Attentive to details, well-organized and self-motivated
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.