We need a Sophisticated
Administration Manager like you!
You will be working with a professional, self-initiative and independent team in an Asia-based integrated marketing company!
The Administration Team of Milton Exhibits is hiring a Administration Manager.
You will be responsible for all-round Administration Functions.
Your education is important. Your experience is important. But they are not as important as your talent.
- Lead a small team of Administrative staff to provide full-ranged Administration Services for Hong Kong and Macau Offices
- Provide full range of administrative duties including housekeeping & maintenance, renovation
& relocation, office automation & filling systems, security and safety, and asset management etc.
- Review and revise the office supplies to ensure the needs of the Company /
staff are well served
- Initiate, implement and execute vendor pre-qualification, registration and evaluation system to ensure the optimum satisfaction of the company and internal / external clients
- Review and negotiate procurement documents to ensure consistency and adherence with the company standards
- Ensure the vendors to comply with company’s industrial and statutory requirement
- Ensure the compliance in all matters relating to Safety, Health, Environment and Technology
- Develop, manage and implement SHET policies and procedures to reconcile with industrial guidelines and company’s business strategy
- Identify the risk that the Company is facing and can be managed through insurance arrangement reasonably
- Manage the Group’s project-related insurance, including but not limited to Contractor’s All Risk (CAR), Erector’s All Risk Insurance (EAR), Project Employee Compensation Insurance,
Employers’ Liability Insurance and Public Liability Insurance
- Review, revise and implement the Administration Policy and Procedure to be executed properly and effectively
- Occasionally travel is required
- Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned
If you are:
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Property Management or related disciplines
- 8 years’ related working experience with a minimum of 3 years’ managerial experience in managing administrative operations and property management in dynamic company
- Capable of managing change quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining effective service provision
- Customer-oriented and good communication skill
- Good team player with strong leaderships skill
- Good interpersonal skills, able to liaise in a professional manner with all levels
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Please write to us with your detailed resume (including expected salary and date available)
For company profile, browse our website at www.milton-exhibits.com.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.