- Lead a small team of administrative services staff to provide full spectrum of administrative support including office maintenance and reception/cleaning/pantry services
- Coordinate with property maintenance
- Provide comprehensive support for workplace planning and office renovation work
- Assist in reviewing and executing administration policies, periodic facility and contract reviews
- Handle other ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Co-ordinate and manage business related activity and projects
- Handle travel itineraries and coordinate related arrangements
- Diploma holder or above with at least 3 years solid relevant experience in retail or service industry
- Able to work independently and precisely
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, customer oriented and well organized
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Assistant Administration Officer
We offer 5-day work, double pay and attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Interested parties can send your detail resume and expected salary to us.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.